CodeChat’s table of contents¶
Welcome to CodeChat’s documentation! For new users, begin by reading An overview of CodeChat. For others, documentation for this program is divided into the following sections.
The following shows the documentation produced by a CodeChat project template. It also presents the style sheets used for CodeChat webpages.
- __init__.py - CodeChat Package
- SourceClassifier.py - a module to lex source code
- CodeToRest.py - a module to translate source code to reST
- CodeToMarkdown.py - a module to translate source code to Markdown
- RestToCode.py - a module to translate reST to source code
- CodeToRestSphinx.py - a Sphinx extension to translate source code to reST
- CommentDelimiterInfo.py - Info on comment delimiters for many languages
- .gitignore - Files for Git to ignore
- .flake8 - Flake8 configuration
To run the tests, execute
pytest test from the root directory of the project.
- CodeToMarkdown_test.py - Unit testing
- CodeToRestSphinx_test.py - Unit testing for
- CodeToRest_test.py - Unit testing
- HtmlToCode_test.py - Unit testing
- RestToCode_test.py - Unit testing
- .travis.yml - Travis CI configuration
- appveyor.yml - Appveyor CI configuration
- style_test.py - Styling tests for CodeChat
To build the documentation, execute
sphinx-build -d _build/doctrees . _build from the root directory of the project.
Copyright (C) 2012-2020 Bryan A. Jones.
This file is part of CodeChat.
CodeChat is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
CodeChat is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Some of this material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1612132. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.